MATRIX Healthcare introduces its first two-day applied learning event, designed to elevate core marketing competencies for new pharmaceutical marketers.
It can be daunting for new marketing managers to navigate their roles in the first 24 months. By having a foundational grasp of the critical elements of marketing basics, new marketers will be in a better position to effectively plan, build and deliver on their mandate. Developed and facilitated by experienced industry leaders, you’ll have an opportunity to learn what makes a marketer successful through open discussion and group forums in an intimate learning environment.
Who Should Attend
Marketing managers with less than 2 years of experience
What to Expect
This learning event will incorporate a mix of education and teaching from industry experts as well as applied learning activities that will leverage real-world examples. Individuals will gain practical tips on how to successfully navigate the role of marketing manager, including useful techniques and tools to enhance their core marketing competencies.
Participants will learn how to
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain input, generate support and execute plans
• Effectively communicate with sales teams
• Work with agencies to ensure promotional material is effective, on time and on budget
• Successfully conduct strategic and tactical planning for their brand
• Build solid forecasting assumptions and track performance with key performance indicators
• Generate insights from data collection & market research and translate into action
• Incorporate regulatory time lines into your planning & execution
• Fully understand and navigate through market access fundamentals
• $4,400 + HST for 2 day event
• Daily continental breakfast, lunch and breaks are provided
• Hotel accommodations are offered at a discounted rate. Please contact the ALT Hotel and reference this event to book a room.
• Click HERE to visit the Hotel web site.
Registration DEADLINE – Friday November 8th, 2019
Invalid promo code has been entered.
Event Total :
HST (13%) :
(All amounts in Canadian Dollars)
Thanks for registering for the next Matrix Health Care event. Check your Email for Event details and your payment receipt.
If you have any questions about the Marketing Training program please contact Bill McLay, Partner, Matrix Healthcare, at email@example.com or 519-831-7448
About Matrix Healthcare
MATRIX is a pharmaceutical marketing consulting firm focused on brand strategy and commercial execution with 30+ years of combined pharmaceutical marketing experience. MATRIX has supported 32 pharma companies with 250+ engagements since 2014. MATRIX brings a unique perspective, having been product managers, marketing directors and now marketing consultants. MATRIX is known for marketing competency expertise as well as coaching/mentoring of new marketers
MATRIX is a healthcare consulting firm focused on pipeline assessments, launch planning, brand strategy and commercial execution for Canadian pharmaceutical companies.
3 partners, Steve Bird, Ian McQueen and Bill McLay, founded MATRIX in 2014. Our strength lies in our experience and the way the 3 partners collaborate and challenge each other and our clients, resulting in high quality output.
When you work with MATRIX you get dedicated focus from 3 tenured pharmaceutical professionals who have done the work that you do.