The creation of the Pre-launch Commercial Excellence Summit is built on feedback from a broad audience of Canadian Life Science company professionals who are responsible for commercial planning of pipeline assets. Despite the importance of pre-launch planning, there are no best practice resources, industry benchmarks or professional networks to reference when assessing the potential of pipeline assets and developing pre-launch plans. The Summit is designed to tackle this challenge through facilitated discussions on in-common issues amongst peers responsible for pipeline planning in Canada.
• Establish a Canadian perspective on the commercial value of your pipeline assets in order to prioritize effort and manage expectations
• Build a Canadian value proposition to garner global investment
• Gain support across the cross-functional team during pre-launch planning
• Develop critical paths and associated KPIs leading up to launch
• Identify the evolving strategic importance of patient support programs
• Engage with key external experts to inform filing, access and commercial strategies
What to Expect
An engaging day of outside-in thinking and conversation that will provide practical ideas that can be used in assessing and planning your coming pipeline products. This dynamic program will leverage both interactive presentations, workshops and industry benchmark data. This meeting will also serve as an excellent networking opportunity with industry colleagues.
Who Should Attend
Designed for pharmaceutical cross-functional team members who work directly and indirectly on pipeline assets and pre-launch planning, including Commercial Leads, Marketing, Access and Reimbursement, Medical Information, and Regulatory.
• $995 + HST
• Daily continental breakfast, lunch and breaks are provided
• Hotel accommodations are offered at a discounted rate. Please contact the ALT Hotel and reference this event to book a room.
• Click HERE to visit the Hotel web site.
Registration DEADLINE – Friday November 8th, 2019
Invalid promo code has been entered.
Event Total :
HST (13%) :
(All amounts in Canadian Dollars)
Thanks for registering for the next Matrix Health Care event. Check your Email for Event details and your payment receipt.
If you have any questions about the Marketing Training program please contact Ian McQueen, Partner, Matrix Healthcare, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-123-4567
About Matrix Healthcare
MATRIX is a pharmaceutical marketing consulting firm focused on brand strategy and commercial execution. 30+ years of combined pharmaceutical marketing experience. MATRIX has supported 32 clients with 250+ engagements since 2014. MATRIX has extensive experience and repetition assessing pipeline assets. We have assessed dozens of products from Phase II/III to filing to launch. We utilize a proven and efficient approach to ensure that you and your organization understand the size of the opportunity, the challenges to overcome, the optimal launch strategies and resources required. www.matrixhealthcare.ca
MATRIX is a healthcare consulting firm focused on pipeline assessments, launch planning, brand strategy and commercial execution for Canadian pharmaceutical companies.
3 partners, Steve Bird, Ian McQueen and Bill McLay, founded MATRIX in 2014. Our strength lies in our experience and the way the 3 partners collaborate and challenge each other and our clients, resulting in high quality output.
When you work with MATRIX you get dedicated focus from 3 tenured pharmaceutical professionals who have done the work that you do.